In about three hours I’ll be heading down to the hotel lobby to check out, and then I’m off to the airport to begin my trek home:
– 2 hour wait in the airport (international flight + strange airport + busy airport = Sue needs lots of time)
– 6 hour flight to Frankfurt
– 6 hour layover in Frankfurt
– 10 hour flight to Vancouver
– 2 hour layover in Vancouver
– 22 minute flight to Victoria
I just had an hour long nap and now I feel all groggy, plus I’ve been fighting some sort of stomach issue for the last week, so not really feeling up to the voyage ahead of me, but it’ll be well worth it just to get home. The kids and Greg will meet me at the airport, and I’m very excited to see them.
I’m off to pack and to eat.