Which is just fine with me. That way Beet and Greg won’t have to share a birthday month.
I have another ultrasound today to check fluid volume, and if it’s still okay, we’re just in a holding pattern for the next few days. Which is also fine with me. I’m not at the point yet where I’m anxious to get this baby out. I’m very much aware of the fact that he/she is much easier to take care of in his/her current location.